Friday, October 3, 2008

live is so pathetic after a while...

well,, 
inspired from lim hendry's i also start to recall back my memory about my daily live activities before i'm entering TOA....
life just so fun where i can really enjoy my time with my friends,,, esp movie time,,, nowadays,, i seldom watch movie,,, each time i go out,, with my mom, friends,,, whoever, i always thinking about my assignment that waiting for me at home...  feeling like dont want to do,,, but maybe this called perfectionist figure,,, where i really want to achieve something good,,i cant escape from this feeling,,but now, i start to rethink why i become like this???  maybe this was affected by my college friends,, ok some of them,, which really care about their result and achievement..   i want a good result,, who dont want it?? but in the other hand,, i also want an enjoyable life,,, i want to feel the excitement of being teenage and living in this age,, this time wont come twice...


how should i react?? first term,, second term,,, i still can sleep before 1 am... but now,, im addicted to night time,,, it seems to be an excitement for me if i can sleep late,, and see my household has go to sleep....  is it a good thing, that means i can have more time to do my assignment or is this a bad thing that i start to corrupting my health?? 

now,, i even don't know,, which one is the good one,, is this the life style that we want to walk on,,, to accomplish our destiny in the future,, but not enjoying our life time??? 
well,,, expert people,,, fine,,, most success people will said,, that pay it all this time while u are studying,, then u can enjoy your life later... but can all the achievement and money buy back my time "NOW"????

i want to be dont care but i cant,,,, i want to do whatever i want,,, but i cant,,,, i really wish i cannn...

exploration week????? hem,, they suppose to call it replacement class week....

8 comments:

Vurnie said...

hmm... i bet most of the TOA students are feeling the same way we feel. you are right, i do get sleepless nite too and my assignments are piling up and still undone.
before entering toa, i was so excited cuz i thought i could learn new things and do a lot of 'stuffs' here, like involve myself in interesting activities..
but sooner, i don't know, it seems wrong. everything changes. i could still do a lot of things but it's limited. even the time to meet up friends from different courses is so short. but came back to think of what we're doing now, it depends on individual i believe. it depends on your strong-will of believing yourself whether u can still can take it or not.
maybe its the time that doesn't allow us to do what we want, and we're already afraid of what will come next or we're going to die fast and so. Maybe it is time to take a huge responsibility as an adult in our own career. in the time like this, this is probably just the beginning. The rest is yet to come, so we are going to continue complaining about this and that again later. so, all we need is an organized timetable just like in high school :D it works i believe.

hueymay said...

but we can never follow the timetable
its not the same like high sch,i completed amath,then i can have fun..then go for bm..etc..

this,we have to struggle for ideas..
when we dun have ideas,we r wasting the time..
when we have it,not enuf time already

recently i;m being emo..dieeeee

cassije said...

everybody emo-ing.... then how about laughter??

Vurnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vurnie said...

humour me. i dont remember how to laugh.

Lin said...

have u read my blog? the recent 1..
is true that life sucks~ and the passion that we once have had faded. but studying design is our dream right? so... why should we keep emphasize on the bad side(woo.. can't believe things like that come out from my mouth) but well,since we already in toa.. the only thing we can do is take it or leave it. jiayou jiayou~~~

cassije said...

ya jiayee,,, for me there are no give up in chasing the dreammm,,,,

so i will keep running,, keep sleep late,, and keep emo-ing at night,,, hahhhaahh,,,,

Jocx said...

Joyful me, last time. Smile is fading away from me. I just can't find the smile on my face like I used to be. I'm confuse which way should I go. But since I've choose this earlier, I can't turn back time. That's the only thing I can do. Somehow, sometimes, I really wish that I have more choices in life. Please someone lead me or like what Hendry said, please bring me to somewhere far from here. I just can't stop working on the assignments! It's just too much. And all I need to do is finish it.

I'm feeling down. =(