Friday, November 7, 2008

freedom...

feeling bad...
that's what i feel... why it seems like so hard from me to get freedom,, studying abroad makes me think that i can get my freedom that i cant get from my hometown, but all what i have thought is wrong,, I'm under control. i hate it.. why??? my mom, dad,, same,,, everyone is same,,, night time??? fine, i can try hard to obey this time,,, hello,, I'm 19,,, do you still expect me to become a kids??? is it what you want me to be,, i really enjoy my college life,, but i really hope and i definitely want to get rid of all of this,, i want to piss off from these circumstances,, i don't like to be control, i want to be free,, when the freedom is given to me, i wont do bad things,,, i will be still reachable... why??? why you always threatening me,, threaten me with car,, do you think without car i cant have my own life,, just let me go,, stay outside, it is better for me,, than everyday you all must feel bored to keep scolded me, need to see my face everyday,, just let me go,,,, i didn't need this all, i just want my freedom,,, sorry, it didn't mean that i don't want to obey you,, but i cant,, I'm too ego to obey...

i hate this kind of life....!!!!!! i dont need money,i dont need nice things,i dont need c ar, i just need my freedom

2 comments:

Seanyyyy said...

maybe sometimes stay at outside looks good.. yes, for the 1st time you might think is fun cause you 'finally' can have your own life but stay with family doesn't really look that bad, i wish everyday i can eat my mum's fried rice n soup.. is good to have someone care for you better than stay out alone.. maybe you should talk with your parent and let them know what and how you really feel.. we have to fight to get what we want, doesn't it? *happy always*

hueyMay said...

i wish everyday i can eat my mum's fried rice n soup..


me too >.<